Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sing it boyfriend

One Last Cry, After the Love, Back at One, Used to Be My Girl and on and on... Jeff and I went to see Brian Mcknight in concert on Thursday night where we witnessed a hilarious comedian and some big time hip gyrating. It was a good concert and we had better than average seats.

I was disappointed that he didn't perform more of his older songs - of which I have memorized every word of every song - but I understand his need to perform the stuff off of his newest CD, Ten.
All in all it was a good concert but Linkin Park still holds the position as the best concert of this year with Pink and Justin Timberlake coming in 2nd. As a side note, the best part about concerts these days is that you can actually bring a camera in...I suppose the people in power figured that cell phone cameras would eliminate their ability to prevent photos so they gave in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linkin Paaaaaaaaaaaaark !!!!!!!!!

Nicole said...

I wonder who guess who is....hmmmm?!?