Monday, June 18, 2007

24 hours of Gatlinburg

Jeff and I took a quick trip to Gatlinburg this weekend to visit Grandma and Grandpa, my Aunt Susie, Uncle David and Shelley and my cousin Dave and his girlfriend Julie. We had a great, great time although we were only there for a almost 24 hours exactly. We stuffed our faces at the Apple Barn, went horsebacking riding and just spend some nice quality time with family. Here is a web album of our trip...just click on the picture of me and Grandma.
Gatlinburg June15-16, 2007
And here is the reason why my booty hurts today... my horse Skippy who would not go regardless of how many gently taps I gave him. The horse man said "painteds" are always slow but I wonder why the Sr. horse man assigned me to Skippy before he put anyone else on a horse. He had a plan for me I'm sure :).


No comments: