Thursday, June 07, 2007

New Things

I got home from class late last night and had a package - you know how I love mail!! Thanks so much Lori for sending Jeff and I these hand-made dish cloths for our new kitchen. I know how much work you must have put in to them and we so appreciate you thinking of us!! They are gwo-geous!


Also, I have to sing the praises of our new Vonage service paired with our brand new set of cordless phones (see - they have color screens!!). I am so glad we finally joined the 21st century and ditched our regular phone service. Although I am still technologically challenged, it is working out for us and our phone line is tons more clear than when we were relying on those icky lines that connect from pole to pole.


2 comments:

LaetificantCor said...

Did you happen to notice that the photo on the greeting card was also an original? (As I had printed on the inside :D ) I sent a batch of pictures in to Wal-Mart and had that done. Cheaper than Hallmark!

Nicole said...

I did notice that...it was so pretty and I had no idea that Wal-Mart did that. Neat!