Dad arrived on Tuesday to actually live here - woohoo!!! He will be setting up the house, preparing for Mom to join him a little later this year. Jeff and I are thrilled that the move has begun and that Dad and Mom will be here permanently before the end of 2007 - I sure do hope they like it in Alabama!One thing about London will be desperately missed though...Jeff's cookies. It seems like every time we go to London he finds a new kind that he adores. We bought about 8 packs of these tea creams when we were in London in May and he ate them within 2 weeks...and promptly accused me of filching his cookies since he couldn't possibly have eaten them that quickly. Trust me...I don't use my precious points on normal people cookies :). Anyway - so Dad brought him some more (thanks Dad!) but his suitcase was lost on his flight into B'ham. Dad was upset about the hundreds of dollars in tools and computer equipment that he had packed in that suitcase but Jeff has his secret concern for his cookies. Dad did get his suitcase back yesterday morning and Jeff, of course, was relieved for lots of reasons. I had to giggle when Jeff walked in from work at 10pm last night and said "Did Santa leave me some cookies?"... he is truly obsessed. Thanks Dad/Santa for your contribution!
No comments:
Post a Comment