Monday, June 04, 2007

My "Bachelorette" Weekend




I took a solo trip to Atlanta this weekend...poor Jeff was on call so
he had to hold down the fort at home. Here are a smattering of pictures from my weekend. I don't know how to put them in order so they are all over the place in this post. I had a nice meal with Jason and we hooked up to the wi-fi and he showed me some ideas about how to fix my router issue AND he worked on his health homework. Did I mention that he is a taking a booty-load of classes this summer - I don't know how he is doing it?! I also managed to see Yovy who I haven't seen in about 5 years...a shame that it had been that long but it was so nice to see him. THEN I had a flat tire...I know you are thinking "poor baby Nicole". But...I managed to put the spare on and make it to Sam's for a replacement. I did get to spend a little of my afternoon with Lee, Sythan and Caleb. They helped me through the tire situation, I had my very first Vietnamese food and then I discovered that I left my $300 digital camera at the restaurant...so I rushed back there and gave in and came home. So...here is my photo montage of the weekend.

My head hurts now since I had my first Anatomy & Physiology II class...4 hours worth. On top of my 8 papers and bunches of tests for Psychology. I am in over my head and I feel sorry for myself...so it's time for bed.

No comments: