This week has been back to back tests for me. Tuesday morning I had a Psychology test and tonight it was time for Anatomy and Physiology 2. The first test in any class is difficult not knowing how the professor actually tests the knowledge of his/her students but at least the firsts are now behind me. Please remind me next year if I plan to take Summer classes that it is a BAD idea... 2 hours of lecture following an hour and a half lab twice a week is absolutely no fun...even if it does only last for 10 weeks. Also...yell at me if I want to take an internet class again...they suck.
Ok so now that I have completed my tests and vented a little about them I will share this picture of a scantron form with you...no teacher gives tests without them anymore. Me, the scantron and my #2 pencil are best friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment