Sunday, December 02, 2007

Yeah. I'm old.

Another birthday...come and gone. Thanks to all the folks that made it a great day and for all the great gifts...I'm a lucky girl.

Birthdays would be so much better if you weren't older when they passed, wouldn't they? I don't really remember when I stopped looking forward to the addition of a year on my age and started wishing that those years would stop stacking up and I could just be forever in my 20's. Grandma B. started counting backwards until she was 29 and then stayed there...she had a good idea. We shared a birthday so I suppose I can adopt that philosophy in her memory. So next year I will be 31...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! GLAD YOU HAD FUN!!!

Anonymous said...

It's all about me...but Happy Birthday anyway !!!!

LaetificantCor said...

You could do like I did this year. I called it the 11th anniversary of my 25th birthday. Made it much easier to cope :)

Glad it was a good one!