This Thursday I start my night shifts, 7:30pm-8am...3 days in a row. It is an understatement to say that I feel sorry for myself. Really, I am looking forward to having fairly normal work hours since the last few weeks have been sporadic at best. I am, however, very concerned about my ability to adjust to sleeping during the day and working a long shift overnight. When school starts on January 7th, I will have some days when I work until 8am and then have school from 8:30am-3:30pm. On those days, I will be a walking zombie, fueled only by my Venti Sugar-Free Skinny Vanilla Lattes. Thankfully there are 2 Starbucks' in the hospital so I can grab one on my way out. Wish me luck!Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Make it a Venti
This Thursday I start my night shifts, 7:30pm-8am...3 days in a row. It is an understatement to say that I feel sorry for myself. Really, I am looking forward to having fairly normal work hours since the last few weeks have been sporadic at best. I am, however, very concerned about my ability to adjust to sleeping during the day and working a long shift overnight. When school starts on January 7th, I will have some days when I work until 8am and then have school from 8:30am-3:30pm. On those days, I will be a walking zombie, fueled only by my Venti Sugar-Free Skinny Vanilla Lattes. Thankfully there are 2 Starbucks' in the hospital so I can grab one on my way out. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment