Tuesday, December 04, 2007

What is her secret anyway?

Tonight I was studying. I have a Microbiology Lab Final tomorrow and I have done so little studying for it before today that it is scary. Of course the only way to study in my house is plopped on the cozy couch in front of the TV which Jeff is watching while I am doing my best to sing "lalalalalala" in my head to drown it out. I have learned to ignore it most of the time but tonight guess what was on??? Just take one wild guess.

For a while, Jeff watched the Craftsman show on QVC...I guess looking for gadgets with a lifetime warranty. Intriguing to most men I know. Then...the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show suddenly appeared on the television. What's up with that? This is a man who refuses to watch any awards shows...not even the American Music Awards with our boyfriend, Justin Timberlake. He won't watch the red carpet specials, the Grammy's, the VMA's...nada. But whip out some boobies and skimpy lingerie, slap some feathery wings on that skinny chic and Jeff is glued to the television. Again I say, "What's up with that?".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff just wanted to see and Seal sing....the boobies just got in the way ?????