It is Christmas Eve and I have a special prayer tonight. I pray that God lays his hands of my Grandma who is in the ICU in Orlando. I pray that we all remember that our whole lives were planned before our conception and that our days on this earth are not at our discretion. The successes, joys and struggles of our existence become who we are and make us who we were planned to be.
I pray that the ones I love know how truly and deeply I care for them, that I would give my life for them. I pray for my Mom who loves her Mom and hurts with her. I pray that she know that words unsaid are insignificant in the evidence of overwhelming love.
Tonight I pray for healing for Grandma, for strength for Grandpa, Mom, Susie, Diana, David and the whole family, for peace knowing that our lives are in hands much stronger and greater than our own and for joy in all of our tomorrows.
While I pray tonight, I also pray for my child, born or unborn, halfway around the world. I pray that you will be protected, nurtured, safe and healthy until you are in my arms and I can guarantee that you will know love every minute of every day for as long as I exist on this earth.
On this eve of Christmas, I am thankful for all the blessings and opportunities that have been granted to me and to my family, for all the wonderful memories we have created in this lifetime and for all that we have yet to share. Each day really is a gift...I do pray that I can remember and live that.
No comments:
Post a Comment