Jeff has a couple of stand-by's that he can't live without during his time off on the weekends. Saturday it is "Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do...". I don't know what men find so fascinating about police officers slamming crack addicts against cars but I'm guessing this is some testosterone linked addiction.

And Sundays it is a more painful addiction...vroom vroom...Nascar. I remember growing up thinking only crazy, bored people could possibly think that car racing could be the slightest bit entertaining....and here I am married to a hard-core Nascar fan. Go figure. Jeff's absolute favorite driver right now (since Bill Elliott is semi-retired) is Kasey Kahne - thus the #9 car you see below. Good thing he is easy on the eyes.

Just to elaborate on Jeff's Nascar addiction a little more...this is a man who hates beer but drank Coors and Budweiser when they sponsored Bill Elliott...he also ate his fair share of Quarter Pounders when McDonald's took over that coveted sponsorship. This is one of Jeff's personality quirks that I find extremely hilarious but kinda cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment