
See what the evil Hershey's people brought to town for Easter....coconut creme filled Hershey's kisses! They also have orange cream flavored ones...what are they thinking? All of this scrumptiousness on top of the already yummy cherry cordial and caramel filled ones. Oh my goodness. How long do you think it will take before I give in and taste them?
2 comments:
Something horrible happened at Target yesterday. They had the new Hershey's Kisses on sale 3 bags for $5. So I've tried the Orange Creme (good, if you like the white chocolate like in the hugs), the Vanilla Creme (also good, but they're the hollow filled ones), and the Coconut Creme (good but my least favorite of the 3....kinda like an Almond Joy....also the filled ones).
There's my input for the day.
AHHHHHH! I saw the sale at Target and have gone down that aisle all of the 4 times that I have been at Target this past week. I love the Hugs so I would probably like the orange creme ones...I still haven't given in and tried any but it is only a matter of time.
Post a Comment