I definitely classify myself as an "EMOTIONAL" eater... I eat to celebrate, when I'm stressed out, when I'm bored, yada yada. I enjoy my food and can freely admit that sometimes I lose complete control of it (especially when I have a big yummy chocolate covered something just begging me to devour it). Of course, for me, my diet and control of my weight is and will forever be a daily struggle. After being on Weight Watchers for over 4 years now, losing 199.8 lbs, gaining about 24 of them back and now losing them once again (I have about 14 more to go), I know this as a true reality for me and accept that it will be for all the days that I walk this planet. So that's my food philosophy for today - now time for a snack. Monday, February 05, 2007
Give me food
I definitely classify myself as an "EMOTIONAL" eater... I eat to celebrate, when I'm stressed out, when I'm bored, yada yada. I enjoy my food and can freely admit that sometimes I lose complete control of it (especially when I have a big yummy chocolate covered something just begging me to devour it). Of course, for me, my diet and control of my weight is and will forever be a daily struggle. After being on Weight Watchers for over 4 years now, losing 199.8 lbs, gaining about 24 of them back and now losing them once again (I have about 14 more to go), I know this as a true reality for me and accept that it will be for all the days that I walk this planet. So that's my food philosophy for today - now time for a snack.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment