Tuesday, March 03, 2009

You're the One That I Want...Oooh ooh ooh honey

What child of the 80's does not remember sitting in her bedroom with her brand new boombox, listening to pop music while serenading to her care bear or cabbage patch doll? Am I really the only one? Well? So I have issues, sue me. But really, I have always loved Olivia Newton-John...even her early country music. Seeing her in concert this weekend was a once in a lifetime experience for me. The concert was fantastic and, of course, she still looks gorgeous. We had TERRIFIC seats...6th row just off center. She sang songs from both Xanadu (my favorite) and Grease along with some oldies and newer selections. Jeff loved it also and was the self-appointed photographer/videographer for the event.

One thing I noticed is that I was probably the youngest person in the audience. And I had the cutest shoes ;).

No comments: