Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Missing the lost hour


This Daylight Savings mess is killing me I tell you. Of course, in my leisurely life I usually don't wake up till 7 or 8 and I had to get up at 5 this morning...which we all know is REALLY 4 am due to that weird person who thought up daylight savings. Who would have ever thought of messing around with our clocks like that? I'm sure it was some big ego man.
Anyway...on to something more meaty. I have had multiple different types of clinicals this semester and, so far, I have really only determined areas that I DON'T want to work in...not found something that I loved yet. I had pediatrics. I am too much of a worry wart for that one. I had some serious Psych stuff. I am too paranoid myself for that one. I have had a little oncology. My patient rejected me. SO...now what?? Maybe I should sleep for a few days so that I can clear my head. :)

No comments: