Monday, March 30, 2009

Good (and free) Fun on a Spring Day

Spring Break is over. Boo hoo. Now it's time to make the home stretch to graduation. I have just over 4 months left and really no breaks between now and the BIG DAY. I'm not complaining though. I would rather push on till the end.

But to celebrate the last little bit of Spring Break, Jeff and I had a little bubble blowing, sidewalk chalk extravaganza with Brandee and Leslie. There's nothing quite like blowing out your stress into a little bubble and watching it float away...yeah right :).

Leslie made a fantastic chalk design for us that I love....hopefully it is forecasting a true story unfolding over the next year or so.


And speaking of Jeff...even he got into it a little bit. He told me that swirling the bubble stick in the air is the RIGHT way to create bubbles...not my wimpy way of exhaling through the bubble holes. I guess I can't argue with the mass of bubbles surrounding him.


If you want to view the whole album of the day's pics...click on the picture below.


Bubbles and Chalk Day

No comments: