
I enjoy surfing the web too much. Way too much. And I have the DT's. I have been without my laptop now for over a week. Granted we also have a desktop and Jeff has ownership of Dad's hand-me-down laptop but still...anyone who is an avid surfer extraordinaire like me needs their own laptop with the favorites, bookmarks, picture files, the keys that are indented with their very own fingertips.
Anyway, I digress. I am awaiting delivery of a new power cord because mine is frayed to bits. Jeff tried taping it, soldering it (thanks Jason for my spelling correction) all for naught. It is dead. Moment of silence, please.
Since I can't surf the web, blog comfortably or work on clinical paperwork I might as well go out of town, right?!? So tomorrow Olivia Newton-John awaits Jeff and I in MS. Wish me foofy hair and leg-warmers. Tata for now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment