Friday, March 27, 2009

My new hair and stuff

Jeff and I finished up with Habitat for Humanity on Tuesday by spending a torrentially rainy day inside the warehouse assembling the kitchen cabinets for two houses. It was a (frustrating at times) great experience and I think Jeff and I are better for having done it. We may just make it a habit to do this volunteering stuff together.

To celebrate both Spring Break and a successful volunteer experience...and the receipt of our tax return...I got my hairs did. Brandee took me to her awesome hair woman and I got beautified. I do love my new locks...
Can you tell?

It's auburn and blondey and streaky and stacked and all that good stuff. If I can style it like Erin did then I will be amazing.

It was worth it....hee hee.






1 comment:

BrookieCookie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair .. You make me want to cut mine!!! I'm sorry I haven't checked your blog in forever! Peds clinicals sucked today by the way .. Orientation was such a waste of time!