Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Brain Rotting Television

The television is really a star in our household. One of Jeff's most noticeable traits is just how completely and utterly zoned out he gets when the television is on. He is really unreachable. I could really stand on my head dressed like Abby from NCIS and he wouldn't even see me when the TV is on. (I still love you honey) Although it really doesn't take any special show to make him enter the TV trance, there are a few shows that I think are just brain rotters but I watch them anyway.
The Bachelor: Jason edition : We have not watched this all season but watched the finale last night along with the "After the Final Rose" special. I was completely mesmerized. This dude is one confused puppy.
The City: Jeff doesn't watch this one but I LOVE it. I have to DVR it on Monday nights so I can watch it during my "alone time". There is just something fascinating about young rich people who have neat-o jobs, hottie boyfriends and go partying every night. They could leave out the eating disorders and cheating partners though.
Sober House: Not my favorite but it entertains me nonetheless. This is a bunch of has-beens who have some substance abuse issues. It happens to be on my TV right this moment and I just heard some reference to Swing-Fest. Trash. Gotta love it.

No comments: