New Kids on the Block (my personal favorite was Donnie - the bad boy)Where are they now? Well, duh. They just reunited, released an album and are touring. On a sad note, Donnie and his wife of several years just filed for divorce. Maybe the whole boy band renewal was too much for her.
Johnny Gill Where is he now? Well...when I searched on the internet I saw a lot of shirtless pictures so I guess he's a stripper. Ha ha...not really. He tours with other early 90s R&B stars like Bobby Brown, Ralph Tresvant and does shows with them as New Edition every now and then. He can saaaang.
Corey HaimWhere is he now? Well hopefully today he is sober 'cause yesterday he wasn't. He and Corey Feldman have a reality show. As Dad would say, he is a "fatty patty"... one with a severe addiction and some major issues. Poor thing...bless his heart ;).
That's the run down on my 80s and 90s idols...I guess it says something about how old I am. That was fun...back to studying.

No comments:
Post a Comment