Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lily Faith

I'm not sure if I have mentioned before that Jeff and I have a preliminary name picked out for our little one. We want her to have a name that incorporates as much love as possible and makes her truly a part of our family. It also needs to be something she can grow with. So...her tentative name is Lily Faith. Both are family names that mean so much to Jeff and I and we can't wait to tell her all about the special women who would have loved her so, so much.

I was thinking about my baby girl tonight and just did a google image search for her names and found these beautiful images. A purple lily from Beijing....


And, since Faith is not tangible, this is what I found to represent her middle name...



I go through these phases where she is just on my mind all the time...like she is now. I can't even explain how horribly I want to hold my daughter and how truly real she is to me. I may not have a swollen belly (although I have plenty of stretch marks ;)) but I am every bit of an expecting mom. The difference is that I have no idea of what my due date is and my labor pains have lasted over 2 years already...and they hurt in my heart instead of uterus.

1 comment:

LaetificantCor said...

Faith is a beautiful name. :) My youngest is Adelaide Faith.