I have been perusing the adoption rumor boards and taking a look at some folk's blogs and I don't know why or how but I have a feeling. I have no reason to believe this and choose to do so in spite of the adoption forecast that puts us with our baby in mid-late 2010 but I just have a strange but strong feeling today that Jeff and I will be parents in 2009. Of course I want it to be sooner than the dreaded 2010 but I have come to terms with that but still, I just feel it in my gut that it will be next year. The next round of referrals should be on their way in the next few days and the CCAA should get to some point in mid-February, 2006...that means that there will be about 4 months of prospective parents ahead of us (with an average of 6 days referred each calendar month). Soon I will be posting the adoption update for September/October.
For now I really choose to hold on to my belief that it will be 2009...that we will be holding our little girl in our arms in less than 16 months. No harm in holding on to that for now, right? We do what we have to do to get by. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment