Friday, September 26, 2008

C'mon Betty...what were you THINKING??

Last night was the season premiere of one of my absolute favorite shows...Ugly Betty. Last year's season premiere was all about Betty's sister, Hilda, daydreaming about her murdered fiance, Santo...it was sad but good. But this year...

The season ended with Betty having to choose between Gio, who wanted her to go to Italy with him, and Henry, who proposed to her. She chose NEITHER. I shoulda seen it coming. The whole independent woman thing got the best of her and she wanted to discover herself. C'mon though...really...
Here's Gio...

And here's Henry...


Betty - what's up?? The hunky geek not enough for ya? Check out those abs. And he has earning potential too...time for some second thoughts.
On a real-er note, I really hope that Henry ends up coming back somehow... I'm not digging the whole "hooking up with the rocker next store" thing. Puleeeze.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I totally hate the rocker next door but I am hoping that Gio comes back. He's so good for Betty! I got tired of Henry and I also read that Henry will start on another television series so I don't expect to see much of him anymore. But Gio! Swoon. I love his humor and personality and the way he pushes Betty to follow her dreams. I was so upset when she turned down his invitation to go to Rome. Overall I was disappointed with the first episode of Season 3.