I have a smattering of things to blog about tonight...(the definition of smattering, in case you are wondering is --> "a small scattered amount or number")
1. Jeff is on his way back from Orlando with our car, semi-fixed. Supposedly there are some things wrong with it...the tire seems faulty or mis-aligned, the airbags aren't put back in right, yada yada. The car fixers are butts.
2. I had 2 big exams today. One could have gotten me kicked out of nursing school. It didn't.
3. I'm sleepy. I have been studying till about 10pm every night. That means from 8:30am to about 10pm with the occasional break to pee, drive home or stuff my face, I am learning to be nursey. It's exhausting. 8 more weeks of the summer semester...
4. Today is Mom's birthday. Happy Birthday Mom!! I love you!
5. So Obama has "cinched" the nomination. I will stop there. It's amazing when you don't watch TV or read the news on the internet how you fall so out of the world's loop.
6. I finally turned on the TV and the stinkin' Circus of the Stars is on...what's next?
That's all for now. Night night my peeps.
No comments:
Post a Comment