
I have been hugely stressed out these past few weeks with school putting me in major overdrive. I even did a little research on what it would take to do the Vulcan mind meld with my instructors only to find out that it's feasible solution to my stress dilemma. One thing that gives me a little pleasure these days is my Starbuck's fix. I found a new summer drink that is A-W-E-S-O-M-E! The Caramel Light Frappucino rocks and it is only 4 WW points for a Venti. The only bad part is that it costs 5-freakin-dollars. Although I am broke, I have been treating myself a couple times a week. Don't tell Jeff cause he will probably cut my allowance. Tomorrow I have clinicals and there is a Starbuck's right in the hospital. I have to walk by it to get to my car...so how can I resist??
No comments:
Post a Comment