On Mother's Day Jeff and I were driving back from Orlando, got turned around and ended up crunching up our car. Actually, we were hit in the side by a Hummer (our fault). It was a traumatic experience for both Jeff and I but we miraculously made it out with just a sore neck for Jeff and a bruised up leg for me. We headed back to Orlando where we were able to spend more time with Grandma before Jeff flew back and I stayed.
It has now been over 3 weeks (and $9,000+ in repairs) since it went in the shop and we are still waiting on a part to come in. It's kind of a pain in the butt not knowing when your car will be ready when you are 650 miles from the shop. Maybe this weekend, maybe next week some time, yada yada. Call me a pooper but I don't like the idea of Jeff driving down to Orlando alone since he was the driver when we had this accident. I will just worry until I cause myself to have angina. Anyway...hopefully we will have our nice, comfy, paid-off, fixed up car back soon...one way or another.
No comments:
Post a Comment