Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Happy 9 Year + 2 Day Anniversary


June 22nd was the 9 year anniversary of Jeff and my first date. Nine years is a long, long time. It is well over 1/4th of my life...468 weeks, 3,285 days. We have had our share of mediocre days but I wouldn't change these past 9 years for anything. When I think about the next 9 years, I know that they will bring us even more laughter, smiles, joy and immeasurable happiness as we continue to share our lives with each other and as we welcome our baby girl (fingers crossed that it won't take the next 9 years for that to happen). We are not the same people now that we were 9 years ago...we have grown and changed from experiences (good and not-so-good) but, at heart, we are the same hopeful dreamers who just want to be happy. We know that, at the end of every day, our most precious joy lies in each other. Happy Anniversary Jeff!!

No comments: