Musings of a new mommy to the most amazing little girl from China
Saturday, November 25, 2006
Toe Jam
Ha ha! We went to Vulcan Park on Jason's birthday and there was Vulcan's foot in the museum. Jason thought he would make a funny and hold his nose...who's feet do you think are stinkier? Just kidding of course (hee hee).
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I really appreciate the stinky foot reference. Thanks to odor eaters, I have been stinky feet free for years. It also comes in convenient spray. Where do I pick up my advertisement check?
Stinky feet is a hereditary trait...I believe a sex linked one that is passed from the male side of the family to the male offspring. You might as well accept your fate gracefully while still relying on the above mentioned product for relief of those around you who otherwise may think they are in an old cheese market. Ha ha - you know I'm just teasing...I didn't smell your feet at all so those O.E.'s must be working.
2 comments:
I really appreciate the stinky foot reference. Thanks to odor eaters, I have been stinky feet free for years. It also comes in convenient spray. Where do I pick up my advertisement check?
Stinky feet is a hereditary trait...I believe a sex linked one that is passed from the male side of the family to the male offspring. You might as well accept your fate gracefully while still relying on the above mentioned product for relief of those around you who otherwise may think they are in an old cheese market. Ha ha - you know I'm just teasing...I didn't smell your feet at all so those O.E.'s must be working.
Post a Comment