Sunday, November 05, 2006

Life's a beach

Today was another nice day - aside from the 5 hours reserved for the Nascar race. This morning we had breakfast (as referenced by the previous post), went for a 3 mile run, walked about 2 miles on the beach and I did a little touring on my own while Jeff prepped for his sports overdose. I took a really nice walk on the nature trail here at the resort, took a break to swing on the swings, watched some butterflies and then abandoned nature for the outlets. It is just unbelievably gorgeous here...and today was so warm - I was actually sweating most of the day. Only 2 more days until we are freezing back in B'ham....
The pictures above are (click for slideshow): 1& 2) some pretty butterflies 3) my feet as I was swinging on the swings at the nature trail 4-7) some pics of the resort and the village right near our hotel - there are lots of cute shops, boutiques, restaurants and nightclubs there - less than a block from us 8 &9) Jeff on the beach (artistic again) and the pretty water

No comments: