I am experimenting with this hack thing of Flickr that I took from a pro-Chinese adoption blogger whose blog I stalk. Click on the image for a slideshow. Let me know what you think.
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Day 2 of our trip and neat photo tool
Today in Destin Jeff and I woke up and went to eat the IHOP (fun fun). The adventure of today was riding bikes across the resort (total of 5.6 miles). We rode to the beach and had lunch outside, then took our shoes off and walked along the beach. It is absolutely gorgeous here. It was freezing this morning but it warmed up so nicely - I was riding bikes in a tank top. We stopped in the little village by our hotel for ice cream and right now Jeff is catching up on the college football score while I rest a few minutes.
I am experimenting with this hack thing of Flickr that I took from a pro-Chinese adoption blogger whose blog I stalk. Click on the image for a slideshow. Let me know what you think.
Pictures: 1)someone prepping for a wedding on the beach 2) Jeff walking on the beach 3) ditto 4) Jeff's feet (artistic photography at work) 5) the pretty beach in Destin 6) some strange photo shoot that was happening on the beach 7) more pretty beach 8) Nicole posing :) 9) beach again 10) Nicole at the marina 11& 12) views of the resort 13 & 14) view from our hotel room 15-17) our room 18) USS Alabama in Mobile 19) downtown Mobile from the car 20) Golden Moon resort 21) our departure
I am experimenting with this hack thing of Flickr that I took from a pro-Chinese adoption blogger whose blog I stalk. Click on the image for a slideshow. Let me know what you think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment