


Dad and I went on an excursion to the Alabama International Auto Show today...what a way to spend his first full day here. Jeff and I are so glad to have him here and I really don't mind doing manly things like going to car shows. Here Dad is with his "if I were really rich and didn't know what to do with all my money" car, the Porsche something, sitting behind the wheel of the "in actuality I could afford this car for my tootle around mobile" Honda Fit, and the "this is the brand new version of my current car" 2007 Honda CRV.
The weather was nice today, we had a great time at the car show and Dad is slowly getting rid of his jet lag...definitely no complaints here!
2 comments:
That looks like a lot of fun. Good first day.
You know I just wanted to sit behind the wheel of a convertible and say vroom vroom...but I was good and resisted the urge.
Post a Comment