P.S. I like to post with a picture but didn't want to gross anyone out with teeth pictures so here I am pre-dentist saying "Hi!".
Monday, November 13, 2006
Drooling in progress
I had to go to the dreaded dentist today. In spite of my adoration for my fantastic dentist, I still get icky in the stomach in anticipation of my visits with him. Today I had to have some more-than-routine stuff done so I am numb almost from ear to ear. While the numbness persists I am giggling as I drink water through one side of my mouth and feel it come right out the other side. I hope I am still as giddy when the novocaine wears off.
P.S. I like to post with a picture but didn't want to gross anyone out with teeth pictures so here I am pre-dentist saying "Hi!".
P.S. I like to post with a picture but didn't want to gross anyone out with teeth pictures so here I am pre-dentist saying "Hi!".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment