Friday, November 03, 2006

5 years ago tonight...

Jeff and I were on the brink of making the ultimate commitment to each other. We were making bouquets, folding programs, doing a trial run on my hair, worrying that the weather might cooperate, etc., etc. If I could go back and be a little birdy on my own shoulder during that time I would say "Don't worry - you are about to make the best move of your life." Through the last five years we have had ups and downs, tears and laughter but not one single moment of regret. Geesh, I hope that man knows how much I love him - even more today than 5 years ago. I do know how unbelievably cheesy I am - no need to mention it.

I have to also mention that 33 years ago tonight, Mom and Dad were getting ready to make the same commitment to each other. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!

No comments: