We donned our race numbers, wiped the sleepy from our eyes, I blew my nose a few times since I have been sick all week and we got in our little happy Honda and zipped to the race.Saturday, October 09, 2010
Couch to Race Day
Jeff and I started training with a running group again about 6 weeks ago. We haven't been able to be as hard core as we would like because our schedules have been I-N-S-A-N-E (plus that little vacation we took last week), but we made it to today. This morning we woke up early on a pretty Saturday morning and joined a ba-jillion people in downtown Birmingham for this year's Race for the Cure.
We donned our race numbers, wiped the sleepy from our eyes, I blew my nose a few times since I have been sick all week and we got in our little happy Honda and zipped to the race.
We donned our race numbers, wiped the sleepy from our eyes, I blew my nose a few times since I have been sick all week and we got in our little happy Honda and zipped to the race.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment