Friday, September 11, 2009

The crafting continues....

In the pity party known as my life I find solace in making things for my baby girl. So... I am continuing my crafting in an attempt to give myself a little distraction and prepare her room to be fantastically comfy and cute.

Today I got these cheap wooden letters from Michael's and decided to do my scrapbook paper decoupage treatment on them...
I used some cute green and pink patterned paper, painted the sides and back white and did the decoupage...

They are drying on tin foil as I type. Now I have to decide...hang them with ribbon, put them on a plaque-type piece of wood or just hook them on the wall?

What d'ya think?

1 comment:

LaetificantCor said...

I always liked the hanging from ribbons with pretty bows in a little girl's room. Maybe get some kind of white hooks and then tie them with white ribbons? (Keeping in mind that I should not be counted among those women who actually have a "woman's touch" when it comes to decorating. :-P )