Things are kinda nuts these days. Jeff and I have so much going on and haven't really taken much time to do anything. Until this weekend that is. Jeff was a sweetie and took me salsa dancing. This was our first time and there was an hour long lesson...just enough for us to know that we need way more than an hour to learn how to "work it". Here we are about to go out...Jeff just LOVES when I pull out the camera, can you tell?!?

And then Sunday I spent most of the day on the deck studying for a major test I had on Monday. The sun burned my skin and must have fried my brain cause I got out the camera and tried to take a picture of my crispy back. You can see that the tag was out on my tag top when the sun was delivering it's cancer causing rays to my skin. And you can see a little evidence of the 25-30 lbs I have put on during nursing school (which is a source of major stress and sadness for me these days).

And finally...today was my VERY LAST clinical of nursing school and I made Jeff take a picture of me garbed up in my marshmallow attire at 5:30am before I left. Yes I look like a dork...but a dork that has now finished ALL of my clinicals for nursing school, passed the exit exam that is supposed to be 10 times harder than the boards and has just 2 tests and 2 final exams between me and becoming an RN. So there...eat my dust.

That wraps up this episode of salsa, sunburn and school ending. Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment