I graduate from nursing school in just 4 weeks and 3 days. Trying to find a job, finish up exams, clinicals, paperwork and maintaining some sense of order is enough to keep me super busy physically and mentally these days. I have lots to do once graduation is behind me and I am looking forward to getting my life back, getting fit again and making some dinero. The stress of having no social life (except Judge Judy and Facebook), gaining 25 lbs and being broke on top of the never-ending adoption has brought me to the brink. Probably why I have been a bad blogger lately.I got my class composite picture (see left)...this will hang on the wall in the halls of my school with the pictures of my classmates and the classes of nursing students who have come before me.
Let the real countdown begin...
No comments:
Post a Comment