Bring on the roasted red pepper chicken, hummus, fresh organic produce, pretzel slims, no guilt baked pita chips, olive oil and sea salt popcorn... I could go on and on. The point is that I need a trip to Trader Joe's to make both me and my fridge happy. :)Friday, July 31, 2009
My unhappy refrigerator
It's the day before payday and I am trying to live in true "starving student" style. My favorite place to get groceries is, indeed, Trader Joe's. I love it. I will drive the 290 mile round trip to fill my fridge. I don't mind...whatever it takes to make my fridge happy. And can you hear it? It's calling for some Trader Joe's right now.
Bring on the roasted red pepper chicken, hummus, fresh organic produce, pretzel slims, no guilt baked pita chips, olive oil and sea salt popcorn... I could go on and on. The point is that I need a trip to Trader Joe's to make both me and my fridge happy. :)
Bring on the roasted red pepper chicken, hummus, fresh organic produce, pretzel slims, no guilt baked pita chips, olive oil and sea salt popcorn... I could go on and on. The point is that I need a trip to Trader Joe's to make both me and my fridge happy. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment