Monday, July 27, 2009

Over the top

I like tattoos. I have 2 of them as proof of that fact (of course mine are teenie and inconspicuous but still...). I actually sometimes day dream that I am a rocker and can just ink up my body with reckless abandon but then I wake up and realize that nurses just don't need visible tattoos that have the potential of freaking out sick folks.

Although I do have a penchant for the inking, I do think that you should draw the line somewhere...
Like at tattoo-ing your face. As women we try our best to keep extra marks (ie. pimples) off of our face. Why would you want to put them there permanently to emphasize inevitable wrinkles or crow's feet??

I do like the style of Lydia from the new Big Br0ther that Jeff and I are watching (as promised). She avoids her face, does the sleeve bit and has a good mix of color and black tattoos. She's funky fresh for sure.
But, as a side note, I am not a fan of all this season's BB people. Some people go over the top on tattoos and others go over the top on pumping iron and protein shakes.

Not cute.


No comments: