Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Shred and the Hat

I am still trying to do the 30 Day Shred...as many days as my poor knees can handle it. This weekend Jeff agreed to try it with me...so now we are Mr. and Mrs. Shredder.

I am also still working on the knitting/crocheting hobby and decided to take on a baby hat with the leftover yarn from the afghan that I finished. So the whole sizing thing didn't work out too well for me.
Can't you hear it, "Honey...this hat is NOT gonna fit our baby." ?? Hee hee.

But it will fit Nicole...Jeff says I'm trying to bring some Blossom back. What do you think?


2 comments:

BrookieCookie said...

I am SOO impressed :) I want to learn how to make one for me!!!

Anonymous said...

yes um can i please get a nicole original in green with a lilac flower. thanks. =)