There are a few musicians and types of music that I really get in to. I have been lucky enough to see lots of my favorites in concert. For example...I went to the most amazing Linkin Park concert ever with Dad at a small venue in London, Jeff and I went to see Justin Timberlake and Pink in Nashville and had rockin seats, I have been up close and personal with The Last Goodnight here in B'ham a few times, Jeff and I saw Brian McKnight at the Alabama Theatre last year, and I saw the Indigo Girls at Chastain Park (one of the most fantastic venues of all time) in Atlanta with Brandee and Leslie this summer. And on the Indigo Girls note, Amy Ray, one member of the duo, came to Workplay on Friday night and, of course, we all had to go and watch her croon. She really is super talented and sings raw, meaningful and poetic lyrics (in line with the Indigo Girls who are the most amazing poets through their song writing).
Sorry this video is sideways...I thought I would get a better picture if I turned the camera on it's side and it turns out that I don't know how to flip it the right way. Although I was in a strange and funky mood Friday, I still managed to soak up some great music.
1 comment:
How was that show by the way? I meant to ask you that!?
Post a Comment