Thursday, May 22, 2008

Incommunicado

There has been LOTS going on lately. I am a little overwhelmed with life lately and it has had a pretty bad side effect...I have not talked to ANYONE. I have voicemails piling up that I refuse to listen to, e-mails and text messages that I haven't answered and other people I know I need to check in with but haven't. I know this isn't a very flattering quality but I can be a real slacker when it comes to communicating during times of stress.

The actual real stress will come Tuesday when school starts back up. I will be going non-stop from then until at least August 4th. Maybe this period of incommunicado is just a trial run for the rest of the summer. I still feel like a slacker though. If I can make it through the next few months without losing all my friends then life will be good.

No comments: