I started the second semester of nursing school on Tuesday and WHOA! am I a stressball already. This is supposed to be the most difficult semester of the five and I have it during the summer which means 10 weeks to complete 16 weeks worth of material and tests. It is going to suck.
On a more positive note (cause that is one of my goals - to be more positive), it is interesting material. I have med-surg/Adult Nursing and Pediatrics this semester. I will be studying a lot more about specific disease processes and working with kids...has to be fun, right? I'll let you know.
This rough week will be capped off with Grandma's memorial on Friday night. I didn't think I was going to be able to go since that is the day we are supposed to be learning how to start IVs but, thanks to an understanding professor and my Dad picking me up at the airport, I am gonna make it. I hope we can all come together and celebrate her wonderful life.
No comments:
Post a Comment