
We were supposed to have a sunny day today with a high of 79 F. Right now it is 10am, cloudy and 54 stinkin' degrees. I really can't wait for the summer to be here. I used to absolutely hate the heat but I really, really look forward to it now. In fact, nothing sounds more appealing to me than frying on a beach somewhere in the caribbean (hint, hint Jeff). One good thing is that it has been a good weekend to sit on my butt and study since there is nothing great going on outdoors. I have now spent 9 hours working on paperwork from my clinical on Friday, have a test on Tuesday and then final exams and validations begin...only 3 more weeks until I am done with my 1st semester of nursing school!! Surely the sun will be out by then.
No comments:
Post a Comment