Friday, April 04, 2008

The Trashiest Show Ever

I admit that I have watched this show ("The Moment of Truth" on Fox) a couple of times but absolutely, completely, undeniably, undoubtedly and a few more -ly words believe that it is the trashiest show I have ever seen. What kind of person would invent a show where people reveal damaging, controversial and in your face personal things about their lives that mess with the heads of their families, friends and loved ones?? On one episode, a man was asked if his wife was the most attractive woman he had ever been with and he said NO - what an idiot! Then he was asked if he was sexually attracted to any of her sisters...and he said YES...gag me with a fork! The absolute worst part of it all is that Jeff said , "Hey, honey...you should be on that show." Pul-leeeze...never in a million, trillion, quadrillion years. In case you haven't seen the show, here is someone's brief synopsis of the last episode.

No comments: