Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Coolest/Trashiest Fort EVER

Today Jeff and I went to the Art Festival in the park in downtown B'ham. We were surrounded by hippies, earthy people, and tons of "abstract" folks....it was kinda neat. There were lots of activities going on to encourage creativity in kids...one of which is seen below. I saw this and thought that the festival organizers had just thrown their boxes in a big heap but, upon closer inspection, I saw little people on their hands and knees weaving in and out of pathways that they had made in this mound of cardboard. It was actually one gi-mungous fort...how fun is that?!!? It was actually a pre-meditated mound of junk.
I can completely appreciate what went in to making this and how many hours of fun it brought to tons of chillin's but I am SO glad that I don't have to clean it up. :)

No comments: