Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lily's Week in Review

I have been back at work full force for a few weeks now and it's rough. I cherish every minute I get to spend with my precious new family. My little girl grows every day and I am so fearful of missing even one new face, milestone or even one poopy diaper. Every moment is fuller now, every breath has new meaning and it is all so awesome. This has been a good week for our little one.
More smiles and two new teeth...now she has both the bottom front two completely in and the top two partially in. My poor baby has been teething like CRAZY.



More happy times with mommy as we were getting ready to have our first family pictures taken
More experiments with solid foods. She has now had peas, sweet potatoes, bananas, apples and green beans. Surprisingly, she doesn't like sweets at all and has refused the bananas and apples. I have tried mixing them in with rice cereal and it's still a no go. Somehow I will get her to eat some fruit.


Goofing around some more with daddy


Lunch out with Grandpa, Mommy, Daddy, Karen and BFF Sophie from China


That tongue is a killer. It must be soothing to those new teeth.



Beautiful Sophie at the FlipBurger



Karen, Sophie, Lily and Mommy


More tummy time. Lily can now roll in any direction, is pretty sturdy at sitting when she wants to and can grab things from all directions. Still no crawling or pseudo-crawling but it may not be far off.



We took a trip to the mall with Grandma and Grandpa and Lily had her first carousel ride with Grandpa. I think Grandpa may have giggled even more than Lily.



Grandpa and Lily after the carousel ride


Cheeeeese, or is it mooooooo?!?


Loving some green beans and hamming it up for the camera


I love this life!!

1 comment:

China Dreams said...

Beautiful little chiclet teeth. Love all of those smiles! Enjoy,

Ruby