
My tiny baby girl is getting so big. It is really amazing how much she changes every single day. We have been giving her tons of tummy time and she has been making the best of it. Giggling at herself, rolling all over the place...

She has now perfected sitting on her own. If she starts to fall, she catches herself. She can sit for long periods without me propping her up again and again. When she gets tired of sitting, she will purposefully topple herself over.

Late last week she started this....

She's up on her knees! I nearly screamed with glee when I saw her doing this. She is ALMOST CRAWLING! She can't really get herself to go anywhere or keep her belly up off the ground for too long but it's a start. I am sooooo proud of her!!
1 comment:
This is the most exciting time of their lives-she really is changing every day. I know how much this means to you-enjoy!
Ruby
Post a Comment