Sunday, July 03, 2011

Chicago Rummy

My family plays a TON of cards. Our game of choice is Chicago Rummy. Everyone who I ask has never heard of it but we have been playing it ever since I was a little kid. Some of my fondest memories are sitting around the table at my grandparents house enjoying each other and playing this game. I am so happy that we have now introduced our little Lily to it. Although she really just wants to chew on the cards, I am sure we will have a new member of the card game in no time. We spent the afternoon at Grandma and Grandpa's yesterday, had some great bbq chicken and veggies and chilled out...

Lily cheesing at Grandma as she took her picture.



Priceless smiles.


I think you should discard this one Mommy.


1 comment:

China Dreams said...

She definitely looks like she knows what she's doing in that last shot!

Ruby