Today is Jeff's very first Father's Day and he is ecstatic. He is so proud to be Lily's daddy and I have to say that he is a very, very good dad. He changes diapers, rocks her to sleep, reads her stories, watches cartoons with her, gets up with her some times in the middle of the night, makes bottles, cleans spit up...he does it all. I am so proud of him and so happy to share the journey of parenthood with him.

This morning Lily fell asleep on him...and slept in this position for over an hour.

Then she gave her daddy a card that we picked out especially for him.

And tonight we will be seeing Grandpa to finish out the Father's Day celebration. Cause no Father's Day would be complete for a little girl without these two VIP's. :)
2 comments:
She is so precious and I love her name! Blessings
The first Father's Day is very exciting-congratulations!
Ruby
Post a Comment